Friday, May 29, 2009

How I Met Keechu

The sun was bright the clouds looked perfect when i just thought to take a little walk as it was windy outside i just thought of going to the nearby aquarium shop to check the latest december stock! i had told the guy once to bring turtles! and guess what? as i stood outside the shop i suddenly notice about 15-20 baby red eared sliders in a TUB standing on each other and they sure looked so cute! i just was so excited to buy one and yes it was very difficult for me to decide which one to go for!

They were all running after each other in the little tub almost all turtles were at one side of the tub and each and every turtle was trying to climb each other and escape the tub but one turtle i notice was least bothered and that turtle was just at the opposite corner of the tub i got a little close to the turtles and all turtles ran in the other direction yes probably scared! but that lonely turtle again came to the opposite side of the tub not playing with other turtles i asked myself WHY? WHY is this baby not with them?

I just smiled and thought ill come in evening or so and then decide which one to buy and so as i was about to leave i just got 2 steps away from that lonely turtle who suddenly became active and ran to me! as if the baby turtle wanted me to take her and that just took my heart away! i hold the baby turtle in my hands and i just bought it at once and i took the baby home and put it in a small box with some gravel and water and i named it Keechu.

No comments:

Post a Comment