Sunday, May 31, 2009

As Time Moved On

After a week there wasn`t much change in keechu`s behaviour but out of 4-5 pellets she was just eating 1 or 2 nothing more then that i was feeding her once every day but everyday she just ate 1 pellet or 2 or sometimes not even a single pellet.I just couldnt think of any reason that would stop her from eating the pellets so i decided to go to the aquarium shop and tell them that my turtle is not eating much so what should be done?

As i went to the shop i told the guy about my turtle and a little about the box that she was kept in so the guy told me to try worms i bought the worms and i tried to feed keechu with the worms she saw the worm and looked excited but yes not more then me but guess what? she just smell the worm and left so things were pretty much the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment